久违的开心
Friday, March 11, 2011 | 11:47 AM | 0 comments
It's Friday :)
Last day for school...Mmm~
I means the start of holidays^^
Imma so happy... Dating v my 'mummy'SHARON~
I miss her so much... I miss the time v her...
Another有缘人 XD She is Leo too! Leo ♥ Leo~
She cum v her'hubby and a fren...Vincent Len =)
Yo! Went pm and it's raining :) romantic enuf!
S'Mummy promise me:
Gift me SEED bag if I get 5A for my SPM lerh!!!
Muahaha XD happy sei me...
Then V go chat at tan cha ngok lur~
yam cha' play cards,...
开心! 很久很久都没有将开心了...
真的很久...久到我忘了'开心的感觉~~~
Last day for school...Mmm~
I means the start of holidays^^
Imma so happy... Dating v my 'mummy'SHARON~
I miss her so much... I miss the time v her...
Another有缘人 XD She is Leo too! Leo ♥ Leo~
She cum v her'hubby and a fren...Vincent Len =)
Yo! Went pm and it's raining :) romantic enuf!
S'Mummy promise me:
Gift me SEED bag if I get 5A for my SPM lerh!!!
Muahaha XD happy sei me...
Then V go chat at tan cha ngok lur~
yam cha' play cards,...
开心! 很久很久都没有将开心了...
真的很久...久到我忘了'开心的感觉~~~
Let's SMILE.



