Last of 2010
Saturday, January 1, 2011 | 7:51 PM | 0 comments
31 of Dec > A public holiday
Just because of the stupid soccer won d small small competition… ==
Lai dat aso wan holiday… Lol~~~ Not olimpik aso maa…
Hai me have to go work… :( Act: Off day
But finally I gao dim jor my manager XD She let me off… lalala~
Go Sunway v buddies :D Act: P.D.
Surprise dat C’H call mii… But he splash me cool water~ :(
Reach Sunway > Mcd meal there…
Lol… I scat it ad… Always eat while working time…
Ice-scatting @ Sunway Piramid > the only one in M’sia!
Begin… I cant walk /move…
Then… man man ‘ man man know ad… XD
So fast to know… Lalala~ Cause I know roller maa… :)
I prefer roller… It’s more fun & ci gek!
After gai gai… Take picha~ Go eat tong’shui @ Snowy~
Nice laa… ‘yuan zhi yuan wei’’~~~ Yummy~~~ :D
7.xxpm > balik kampung~~~ Surprise dat wun jam…
Very early jao backed home ad… whee :) Guai lui :p
Cianhuan always emo-momo geh? No laa… just…
Dreaming/Bluring/thinking/hearing…
Not boring o!!! xD
Just because of the stupid soccer won d small small competition… ==
Lai dat aso wan holiday… Lol~~~ Not olimpik aso maa…
Hai me have to go work… :( Act: Off day
But finally I gao dim jor my manager XD She let me off… lalala~
Go Sunway v buddies :D Act: P.D.
Surprise dat C’H call mii… But he splash me cool water~ :(
Reach Sunway > Mcd meal there…
Lol… I scat it ad… Always eat while working time…
Ice-scatting @ Sunway Piramid > the only one in M’sia!
Begin… I cant walk /move…
Then… man man ‘ man man know ad… XD
So fast to know… Lalala~ Cause I know roller maa… :)
I prefer roller… It’s more fun & ci gek!
After gai gai… Take picha~ Go eat tong’shui @ Snowy~
Nice laa… ‘yuan zhi yuan wei’’~~~ Yummy~~~ :D
7.xxpm > balik kampung~~~ Surprise dat wun jam…
Very early jao backed home ad… whee :) Guai lui :p
Cianhuan always emo-momo geh? No laa… just…
Dreaming/Bluring/thinking/hearing…
Not boring o!!! xD



