Beast Is Beautiful ツ
You've stumbled in my blog,so what to do ? | Dashboard | +Follow
Long stories.
Saturday, January 15, 2011 | 3:36 PM | 0 comments
More than 1 weeks din update my blog ad~
Busy week >

-SAT-
I forget wad i did dat fay ad :p
(Although brain jus aso come out)

-SUN-
I know! I went Sunway Pyramid dat day...
( With family ) Happy shopping~ :)

-MON-
Totally forget!

-TUES-
Forget aso~ ( paiseh :$ )

-WED-
Eng class topic : Who is your admire person?
My answer is... * Dunno :p
I'm crazy dat day~ Reoson: Dunno aso XD

-THURS-
Eng class has a presentation.
Erm... I'm sorry bout dat... Sorry~
Happy doing experiment while Bio class...
Sms v Bio teacher, Pn. Azizah :DDD

-FRI-
Wake up earlier than usual~
Went pasar. For? Take chicken's heart.
Take for? Bio exp. From? My dear fren,CH~
It's smelly :X
Having new PJK shirt this year...
Ahem* It's ys~
Since today~ I love math class.
It's fun and lsm~ Memoriable~~~

After school~ I went LM.
(Thx c'y bro for fetching me~)
Chg my shirt and shoes there...
Then, take taxi ti Federal Hotel~
Worked as model.
I know it's dangerous. ( Act i'm scat too! )
I know i's the best chance~
When reach, I'm save. Thx for frenz caring!
Appreciate. <3>
Learn many posses and having many vitagens there!
The photography was nice~~~
Took many pictures. But I not so like. Maybe I'm fat? :/
And I'm not reali natural~ I'm shy~! (prefers outdoors)
Thx Shihui for borrow me lens.
8pm > went bac to LM by taxi.
Raining heavily~ It was cold...
And... Where's you?

Happy dinne v 2jie & 3jie~ Iwhole day din eat o.O
Tired. Happy dat daddy fetch me back.

Today >>>
Wake up at the early morning.
My phone is just beside me.
The msg is type till half and not replied yet.
Lol~ I'm sorry.

Mei mei out going today~
Hope she enjoy...
This few day keep scold by my mummy~ Unhappy!
Just now (she fetch me to tuition), she cried.
I think she is over stress... ''quiet is better~

Exclusie A > Teacher asked Questions...
Ohno! Gan jiong till my hand wet wet ad!
Thx Shinnee for remind me while i'm answering.
Another 2 pages have to memorize... Faint @.@
Owh my pity brain... Gonna boom!

Shocked. Saw something special today~
Something from 2 ppl... 1 is frm my bestie.
Another is my dear mei mei.
3rd thing dat let me shocked is...
My sis, Cheer up! Cianhuan is always here.
Tells me again... * remind
Cant be trusted. Say mm love jau mm love.
Say dat love you... But finally?
-tears drop- Heart broken. :(

Older Post | Newer Post
About

Facebook
Hey! I'm cianhuan. You can call mii yvonne.
If you want to follow me..just click this +Follow

TITLE SIDEBAR

About Rewind`in Entries

LOVE Insta!


Scream here :O

Enjoy :) -Since 13/06/2013-

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫
The Webmaster


I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii .
I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour.
I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Rewind back


    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    July 2010
    August 2010
    September 2010
    October 2010
    November 2010
    December 2010
    January 2011
    February 2011
    March 2011
    April 2011
    May 2011
    June 2011
    July 2011
    August 2011
    September 2011
    November 2011
    December 2011
    January 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    January 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    January 2014



    Long stories.
    Saturday, January 15, 2011 | 3:36 PM | 0 comments
    More than 1 weeks din update my blog ad~
    Busy week >

    -SAT-
    I forget wad i did dat fay ad :p
    (Although brain jus aso come out)

    -SUN-
    I know! I went Sunway Pyramid dat day...
    ( With family ) Happy shopping~ :)

    -MON-
    Totally forget!

    -TUES-
    Forget aso~ ( paiseh :$ )

    -WED-
    Eng class topic : Who is your admire person?
    My answer is... * Dunno :p
    I'm crazy dat day~ Reoson: Dunno aso XD

    -THURS-
    Eng class has a presentation.
    Erm... I'm sorry bout dat... Sorry~
    Happy doing experiment while Bio class...
    Sms v Bio teacher, Pn. Azizah :DDD

    -FRI-
    Wake up earlier than usual~
    Went pasar. For? Take chicken's heart.
    Take for? Bio exp. From? My dear fren,CH~
    It's smelly :X
    Having new PJK shirt this year...
    Ahem* It's ys~
    Since today~ I love math class.
    It's fun and lsm~ Memoriable~~~

    After school~ I went LM.
    (Thx c'y bro for fetching me~)
    Chg my shirt and shoes there...
    Then, take taxi ti Federal Hotel~
    Worked as model.
    I know it's dangerous. ( Act i'm scat too! )
    I know i's the best chance~
    When reach, I'm save. Thx for frenz caring!
    Appreciate. <3>
    Learn many posses and having many vitagens there!
    The photography was nice~~~
    Took many pictures. But I not so like. Maybe I'm fat? :/
    And I'm not reali natural~ I'm shy~! (prefers outdoors)
    Thx Shihui for borrow me lens.
    8pm > went bac to LM by taxi.
    Raining heavily~ It was cold...
    And... Where's you?

    Happy dinne v 2jie & 3jie~ Iwhole day din eat o.O
    Tired. Happy dat daddy fetch me back.

    Today >>>
    Wake up at the early morning.
    My phone is just beside me.
    The msg is type till half and not replied yet.
    Lol~ I'm sorry.

    Mei mei out going today~
    Hope she enjoy...
    This few day keep scold by my mummy~ Unhappy!
    Just now (she fetch me to tuition), she cried.
    I think she is over stress... ''quiet is better~

    Exclusie A > Teacher asked Questions...
    Ohno! Gan jiong till my hand wet wet ad!
    Thx Shinnee for remind me while i'm answering.
    Another 2 pages have to memorize... Faint @.@
    Owh my pity brain... Gonna boom!

    Shocked. Saw something special today~
    Something from 2 ppl... 1 is frm my bestie.
    Another is my dear mei mei.
    3rd thing dat let me shocked is...
    My sis, Cheer up! Cianhuan is always here.
    Tells me again... * remind
    Cant be trusted. Say mm love jau mm love.
    Say dat love you... But finally?
    -tears drop- Heart broken. :(

    ♥ 3 words , 8 letters , 1 meaning . I LOVE YOU ♥

    Older Post | Newer Post