Gao dim all the housework > Bath 'xiang-xiang' ^^
Mummy's guest comin'
Dats why i'm late to my primary school's gathering!
I'm so sorry bout dat~ :(
We meet at wong kok char chan teng =)
chit-chat there > nice moment!
Everyone peace ^~^
After bill, decided take pic at outside...
My bestie-S'fang backing earlier... wanna go genting...
Bad her T.T mm se dak her geh maa...
Hey~ next time must come house play yea :) Yvonne too!
After dat... Going Firework!
Some of them enjoy there~
But some of us prefer having lunch at Boston...
Including me :) And i decided the place~
Cause... There have no choise!
We chat many there~ Hmm... I chat many there :D
Chat bout... future* bout hometown v yvonne~ lol...
Chat many many laa~
Then, find Sharon... Her breaktime!
Dunno why~ We super fren...
Although we just know each other in a short time...
But our relationship is over than a pair of old fren!
yer~ Still got 1 week & 2 days I jau have to leave ad~
So mm se dak larh! I'll always remamber u'll~
wadeva old fren or new fren!
Dun you all know? You all are special for me!
The part of my life ♥
hAPPY gATHRING...
Hopes dat We can gather like dis every years~
Continue~ continue...Until the end of our life~ :)
Appreciate!
Lol~ the perasan Cianhuan!
Hello :)
淑女型滴 :p
Tired :X
The 'yeng'?
Erm... Dun think so larh~
But let me syok xia yea :DDD
Finish > Mummy scolding:@#$?!@#~
Labels: Hope dat having d 3rd time :)



