Long Yes :)
Monday, November 8, 2010 | 10:11 AM | 0 comments
I was reali so busy when last 2 days~Hmm... Share bout my yesterday ♥
Early morning >>> ( 7.++ am) wake~
Give mummy scold...(bout my work)
8.++ am >>>Follow my a'yi car...
bring my'cousin go British Council learn Eng...
A nice place! Big~Many books there...But all in Eng!
Saw their student's work there~ Something special here*
Tittle: My amazing life
- I have played badminton with Lin Dan.It was amazing! I won! :)
- I have been to universe and hugged the earth! It was cool!
- I have work as a prime minister. Then, my workers painted white like a white house. It's great!
Then back~ Go lm eat 'mum mum'^^ -(Boston) again-
'Sun sudd' sms wan work at Pav or not...
After ask my mummy permission,Daddy fetch me go :)
Act i wan take bus/taxi go de~ But mummy dun let :p
Pav there Damn cold!!! not damn! is very very very cold!
Waa~ R'sun wear till so nice today laa :DDD
V Having KFC as Lunch~~~ I'm callin' the set C! ♥
7.++ pm > Kenan (Work's supervisor) sud call me!
:'' Yvonne~ Why you today din come work d?''
0.0:'' Huh? yesterday you not tell mii today no nid to woek geh meh?
My mummy and my sister aso heard dou you say geh wur~
Blah blah blah~ I at outside now wur...''
K:'' Hmm... Nevermind laa~ Blah blah blah'' :)
Lol~ he reali telling me to no'nid come to work dis Sunday geh laa~
9.++ pm~Mummy call:''vonne~ Later i come fetch you!
Wait you at taxi there~'' 0.0 I just:''oo...oo...oooo~''
Lol~ I know she was worry bout me ^^
10.00~ Fong gong =) Thx R'sun...
Sad that the VIP toilet was locked! =(
Hoho XD but i know where is it ad~ Next time sure go geh :p
We walk out togather~ Fetch he bac...
Lol~ when back>>>My sister tell me...
B4 'we' out 2gather~Mummy ask her: We 2 izit pak to?
Then my sister tell her not lur :p (Thats truth wad~)
Then na li zhi dao 'we' out togathet :) Mummy: Uii c Uii c! XD
( My sister sweat! Her face>>> =='' )
Haha XD But nothing laa~~~
He did well in my car maa... A good image to my mummy...
Lol~ deciding to change work laa!
Cant imagine after i worked there for 2 months! Omg!
2 days ad lik wan my life ad~~~ Sam fu la!
My legs full of black green! Hand burn... Tired like hell!
Sleep time >>> 12.59 =DDD
Nobody can wake up me yesterday! Ngek ngek ngek*
Today >>> Not going school~ ponteng*



