Happy Birthday to my 7 mui~ A pink gal > Hishiko Tan Shi Hui!
Hmm... i know her since form 2^^ Form 1~ she know me i dunno her... she hates me too... She feel dat i'm lc... Form 2- V are same class and she has no fren there... but luckily she dare enuf to ask me to sit wit her! Thx~ without you... I'm alone too... =)
Dat crazy years...We crazy enuf! ponteng,didn't do homework,pakto,,, Gv teacher scold, been punished togather, Go cc tgt~ go playground,go mamak, LM, wet tgt under the rain... ... ... Lolx~ it's memoriable...! ^~^ I dint regret to know you... Even now~
I'm in love with Family, Ji-mui, Handsome & Bii . I always brought my headphone anywhere. And I like panda . ♥ BLUE colour. I likes KENYA too. A nice place, y'know? <3
Happy Birthday to my 7 mui~ A pink gal > Hishiko Tan Shi Hui!
Hmm... i know her since form 2^^ Form 1~ she know me i dunno her... she hates me too... She feel dat i'm lc... Form 2- V are same class and she has no fren there... but luckily she dare enuf to ask me to sit wit her! Thx~ without you... I'm alone too... =)
Dat crazy years...We crazy enuf! ponteng,didn't do homework,pakto,,, Gv teacher scold, been punished togather, Go cc tgt~ go playground,go mamak, LM, wet tgt under the rain... ... ... Lolx~ it's memoriable...! ^~^ I dint regret to know you... Even now~