18 - 20 Oct
Monday, September 20, 2010 | 5:23 PM | 0 comments
Saturday---Go tuition (wuu~ so boring & sleepy there! )
After dat~ On9+bath+pack bag''
Back my hometown! ^^ Taiping,Perak
(...)
Sunday---
Went Taiping lake~
Nice view there... =) Pictures at...
>>>http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=39441&id=100000061565651&ref=mf#!/album.php?aid=39441&id=100000061565651&page=3
Evening after lunch v families~
Mummu bring us go eat'雪山'! =)
Lol~ Sun juz ngam ngam tell bout dat jek =D
Erm... damn nice at d hot weather! =p
10.xx-reach my sweet home ♥
Today (Monday)---
Owh! =( hate! Today is school day~
Have to wake up early... I duwan larh!!! T.T
bt have aso... =( Terpaksa... Haiz~~~
Happy sharing my holidays v my frens at class =)
Hmm... I cant concentrate wat teacher teach today~
I'm so sleepy larh! Miss my bed~~~
Tired!!! I think I should sleep early today ^~^
Hmm... my dear frenz~
Thx 4 u'll caring =) Ya! I'm sad... down!
Bt... I'm still okay wur~ Haven die yet arh... =)
Patient waiting my sadness gone,
Prepare welcome my happiness & Start my new life!
''Likes : 明天未必会更好,但是更好的明天, 一定会来的。'' - ıм' Loki -
Hey! why so many frenz asking me bout R.S?
Lol~ we are juz frenz... buddy~! ^^
Sun~ C! ur fault! so active at my fb wall...
== Make so many ppl wu hui jor~



