fifteen =)
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 | 7:11 PM | 0 comments
Early morning...Woke =) roll my straight hair~
Gao dim! Wait daddy fetch me go...
Wait till 11.xx am == so late! Hmm... I yue jor ppl daa =(
So paiseh laa... Let he wait jor so long time~ Sry~!
V eat breakfast at Boston =) chat manii~~~ Thx^^
Meet Belinda~! Waa~~~ leng lui! wear high heels tim!
V round LM =D sambil chat! Take many picture too~! =3
♥ -Love The Way You Lie- ♥ V love it~ ♥♥♥
''Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie,
I love the way you lie..''
Saw Dajie & HuiHui! So surprise =D
Den... Hmm... walk till so tired~ V walk to 'tan cha ngok'!
Keep chating n take picture =)))
So many chat la v2~! Although v longx3 time din meet ad~
V drink d same drinks ^^ passion tea... Nice!
Haha =D funny thing there~
A guy sud ask:''Can gv me ur phone no. to me?''
Belinda:''Bu Ke Yi!'' Lol~ fish 4 he... Ahaha =DDD
Laugh sei me arh!
Chat till 5.xx pm~ 0.0 Hmm... saw them =(
Den bac to LM =) Belinda scat scat =p
5.5x pm- Belinda bac~ Hmm... so faz~
6.xx pm- My daddy cum n fetch me bac =) bah bye~
Wanna watch picha?! Lets c =)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=39047&id=100000061565651&ref=mf
Labels: nice



