shinnee's birthday celebration
Saturday, July 3, 2010 | 7:59 PM | 0 comments
Wake up on d early morning---10.0x- My aunty hon me ad! so early! 0.0
OMG! she nt sae 10.30pm only fetch me d meh?
wateva! Rush!!! dn reach shushida~
As my promise~i bring my cousin to study~
It was my 2nd time went there =)
12.xx- Finish lesson! my aunty fetch me to TS~
Damn happy dat x nid take bus^^
N i reali fun when lesson'ing...
While waiting them out frm k room...
(chuiyan'shinnee'sofier'christine'shihui'...
...chaksoon'houyee'kokdong'siongkang)
I gai gai awhile sin =D Buy jor a white cap...
Meet them...& eat cake! I reali so hungry!!!
N i eat it nicely...Although it looks lik 'shit'!
After dat~ Bowling! -.- i reali din play b4 d...
I play it badly~ =( Bt i lik it since today! =)
At d half...2jie'adrian'jieheng came~
2jie sae i wear till very 'dougei' wur... ^~^
Good news here! I have a new mui fu ad~ =D
Congrats! N hope them always sweet*!
Den gai gai...Hmm... I found a favourite shirts!
Bt damn expensiv 4 me + scat othrppl sae mm nice~
So i din buy~N continued gai~ (kip thinking d shirt ==)
Okay laa! Mm choi d price jor! Buy!
I go bac 3rd floor n buy it! =) d sales aso noe mii ad ==''
5.xx- wanna bac home... Call all d jimui...
Bt no ppl accept my call~ 0.0'' scary!!!
Finally~ So so acept my msg ad... Huihui call mii...
Ngamx2 sitdown v them jek... dajie d sis jau call her jor~
Okay~ wake up n Bac~ =)
By bus till LM...Dn take taxi 2 giant there d mcd~
D taxi driver... AAAAARH!!! reali wanna slap he!!!
Den dajie's sis come n fetch v bac~ Thx yea! ^^
6.xx- Reach home~ Tired!!!
Happy todae~~~=DDD
Din take dao pic tim... =='' 1 aso boh~



